Drawstring Project Bag Wednesday April 3 6-9pm
Drawstring Project Bag
Skill Level: Beginner
Date: Wednesday, April 3rd
Cost: $50 (Limit 6)
Teacher: Bill Keller
A lined drawstring bag perfect for you knitting, or any small to medium portable project.
Skills Requirement: Must be comfortable with a sewing machine, sewing straight lines, changing direction when sewing and stitching at a moderate speed.
- Basic drawstring bag construction
- Safe use of a rotary cutter
- Best sewing practices
Required Materials and Supplies: Purchase fabric for this workshop from Evanston Stitchworks at a 15% discount.
- 1/2 yard light to mid-weight woven cotton or cotton/linen decor weight fabric for the exterior of the bag. Essex linen, mid-weight canvas or denim are perfect.
- 1/2 yard “plain” fabric of the same weight for lining. We recommend Essex Linen.
- Matching all-purpose thread.
We will Provide:
- Neutral thread and the use of a sewing machine and tools.
- Drawstring for threading at the end of the class.
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out, in which case a class credit will be issued.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.
We Also Recommend