Guided Project Knitting Saturdays 2-4pm Oct. 23 - Nov. 20 (5 Weeks)
Guided Project Knitting: Advanced Beginner and Beyond
When: Saturdays October 23 - November 20 (5 weeks)
Time: 2:00 - 4:00pm
Do you already have the basics of knitting, purling and casting on/off? Are you interested in working on your own project at your own pace? This is the class for you. Meet with a small group each week and work through your own project. Each session is approximately 5 weeks. If you finish something mid-session, you can begin something new. And if you don't you can roll it into the next session, which will begin in January.
Yarn for one of our classes receives a 15% discount when purchased through the shop.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All students and staff must be vaccinated or provide a negative test result within 24 hours of each class.
- Please wear a mask that securely covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Please use either our hand sanitizer (available at the entrance and at stations in the shop and studio) OR our disposable gloves.
- Please observe social distancing
- Please stay home if you are sick in any way. We’ll try to get you caught up by the next class.
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out.
*Makeups are not available for classes. If you miss a class, we'll try to get you caught up in class.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.
We Also Recommend