Learn To Use a Sewing Machine 7:00 - 9:00pm Monday, June 20
Learn to Sew for Beginners: Coasters
Monday, June 20
Time: 7:00 - 9:00pm
$55 includes materials
Learn to use a sewing machine and make coasters perfect for summer's frosty beverages. This class assumes no prior sewing knowledge and includes all materials, tools and use of studio machines.
Safe Rotary Cutting
Please arrive early for your class. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to any class, the instructor may not be able to catch you up.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All students and staff must provide proof of vaccination before the first class, or, provide a negative test result within 24 hours of each class.
- Please wear a mask that securely covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Please use either our hand sanitizer (available at the entrance and at stations in the shop and studio) OR our disposable gloves.
- Please observe social distancing.
- Please stay home if you are sick in any way.
Patterns and fabric for classes receive a 15% discount when purchased through the shop. Come into the store and let’s talk, or we can schedule a Zoom meeting to get a closer look at what's in stock. We can arrange for pick up or ship anywhere.
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out.
*Makeups are not available for classes. If you miss a class, we'll try to get you caught up in class.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.
We Also Recommend