Beginner Knitting Wednesdays 7 - 9pm January 12, 19, 26 (3 Weeks)
When: Wednesdays January 12, 19, 26 (3 weeks)
Time: 7:00 - 9:00pm
Designed for the absolute beginner. Casting on, casting off, knit and purl stitches. Learn at your own pace with the benefit of hands-on instruction. Yarn and needles can be purchased before the first class. First projects can include a scarf or fingerless mitts.
1 skein worsted to Aran weight yarn
Needles appropriately sized for yarn selected
Crochet hook for fixing mistakes
Yarn for one of our classes receives a 15% discount when purchased through the shop.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All students and staff must provide proof of vaccination before the first class, or, provide a negative test result within 24 hours of each class.
- Please wear a mask that securely covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Please use either our hand sanitizer (available at the entrance and at stations in the shop and studio) OR our disposable gloves.
- Please observe social distancing
- Please stay home if you are sick in any way. We’ll try to get you caught up by the next class.
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out.
*Makeups are not available for classes. If you miss a class, we'll try to get you caught up in class.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.
We Also Recommend