Brioche Knitting Scarf and Hat Saturdays 12:30 - 2:30 Jan. 8, 15, 22, 29
Brioche Knitting Scarf and Hat: Advanced Beginner to Intermediate
When: Saturdays January 8, 15, 22 and 29 (4 weeks)
Time: 12:30 - 2:30pm
Soft and squishy, super warm and open to endless color combinations. An exploration of brioche style knitting both flat and in the round. Make a scarf and 2-color hat.
3-4 skeins worsted weight yarn in 2 contrasting colors
Size 7 or 8 Single Point Needles
2 skeins 100gr each Worsted weight yarn
Size 2.5 16" circular needle
Size 4 16" circular needle
Size 4 double pointed needle
Crochet hook for fixing mistakes
Yarn for one of our classes receives a 15% discount when purchased through the shop.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All students and staff must provide proof of vaccination before the first class, or, provide a negative test result within 24 hours of each class.
- Please wear a mask that securely covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Please use either our hand sanitizer (available at the entrance and at stations in the shop and studio) OR our disposable gloves.
- Please observe social distancing
- Please stay home if you are sick in any way. We’ll try to get you caught up by the next class.
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out.
*Makeups are not available for classes. If you miss a class, we'll try to get you caught up in class.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.
We Also Recommend