Bucket Hat Sewing Tuesday September 21 6:30 - 9:00pm
Bucket Hat for Adults Sewing: Advanced Beginner and Beyond*
Tuesday, September 21
Time: 6:30 - 9:00pm
Eyeing the cute bucket hats made in our kids' camps? Now you can make your own reversible bucket hat for fall. Try it out in corduroy or canvas!
1/2 Yard heavier weight woven fabric
1/2 yard woven fabric for lining
*Please be comfortable using a sewing machine and have sewn a few projects prior to class.
This class will take place entirely in our studio.
This class will take place live in our studio. Please arrive early. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to any class, the instructor may not be able to catch you up.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All students and staff must be vaccinated or provide a negative test result within 24 hours of each class.
- Please wear a mask that securely covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Please use either our hand sanitizer (available at the entrance and at stations in the shop and studio) OR our disposable gloves.
- Please observe social distancing
- Please stay home if you are sick in any way. We’ll try to get you caught up by the next class.
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out and a replacement can be found.
*Makeups are not available for classes. If you miss a class, we'll try to get you caught up in the next class.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.
We Also Recommend