Independent Project Knitting Wednesdays 6:00 - 8:00pm May 25, June 1, 8 (3 weeks)
Independent Project Knitting: Advanced Beginner and Beyond
When: Wednesdays May 25, June 1, 8 (3 weeks)
Time: 6:00 - 8:00pm
Knit at your own pace on the project of your choice. We’re ready to help you with your next sweater, shawl, hat...you name it!
Please be comfortable with a long tail cast on, knit and purl stitches, and casting off.
Your own copy of a pattern available through Ravelry.com or elsewhere. Yarn, knitting needles, yarn needle, any notions required
Yarn for classes receives a 15% discount when purchased from the shop.
This class will take place live in our studio. Please arrive early for each class. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to any class, the instructor may not be able to catch you up.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All students and staff must be vaccinated or provide a negative test result within 24 hours of each class.
- Please wear a mask that securely covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Please use either our hand sanitizer (available at the entrance and at stations in the shop and studio) OR our disposable gloves.
- Please observe social distancing
- Please stay home if you are sick in any way. We’ll try to get you caught up by the next class.
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out.
*Makeups are not available for classes. If you miss a class, we'll try to get you caught up in class.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.
We Also Recommend
Learn to Knit and Independent Project Knitting Wednesdays 10am - Noon May 11 - June 8 (5 weeks)