Lined Poncho Sunday, November 14 Noon - 3:30pm
Advanced Beginner Sewing Class
Sunday, November 14 One-Day Workshop
12:00 - 3:30pm
Not all sewing requires a pattern! We'll make a lined poncho in this one-day workshop.
Please have prior garment sewing or quilting experience.
2 - 2.5 yards of primary fabric (2 yards for Small - Large, 2.5 yards for XL and up)
Recommended primary fabric includes velvet, corduroy, flannel, wool
2 - 2.5 yards of lining fabric
Recommended lining fabric: Rayon, Cotton lawn, Flannel, Quilting Weight
*Fabric and patterns purchased from the shop for one of our classes always receive a 15% discount.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All students and staff must provide proof of vaccination before the first day of class, or, provide a negative test result within 24 hours of each class.
- Please wear a mask that securely covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Please use either our hand sanitizer (available at the entrance and at stations in the shop and studio) OR our disposable gloves.
- Please observe social distancing
- Please stay home if you are sick in any way. We’ll try to get you caught up by the next class.
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out.
*Makeups are not available for classes. If you miss a class, we'll try to get you caught up in class.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.
We Also Recommend