Quilting 101 Wednesday Mornings Nov 10 - Dec. 15 (5 weeks)
Quilting 101 (Formerly Learn to Quilt)
Beginner with Familiarity with the Sewing Machine
Dates: Wednesday Mornings November 10, 17, December 1, 8, 15 (5 Weeks)
Time: 7:00 - 9:00pm
Get to know the basics of quilting. Learn how to plan and make a strip pieced lap-sized quilt from piecing to binding in our 5-week class designed to lay the foundation for a lifetime of heirloom quality quilting. Finished quilt will measure approximately 55" x 42" but can vary.
Familiarity with a sewing machine and access to a sewing machine between classes is required.
This class will take place live in our studio. Please arrive early for each class. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late to any class, the instructor may not be able to catch you up.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All students and staff must be vaccinated or provide a negative test result within 24 hours of each class.
- Please wear a mask that securely covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Please use either our hand sanitizer (available at the entrance and at stations in the shop and studio) OR our disposable gloves.
- Please observe social distancing
- Please stay home if you are sick in any way. We’ll try to get you caught up by the next class.
Fabric and batting purchased for this class will receive a 15% discount when purchased through the shop. Come into the store to discuss choices!
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out.
*Makeups are not available for classes. If you miss a class, we'll try to get you caught up in class.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.
We Also Recommend