Sewing For Baby: Wiksten Bloomers August 1st
Sewing For Baby: Wiksten Bloomers (Beginner Sewing Class)*
Date: Wednesday, August 1st One Night
Time: 6:00 - 9:00/9:30pm
Cost: $45 (Limit 6)
Sewing for babies is so rewarding--it's fast and usually not too complicated. The Wiksten Bloomer is no exception. Join us for the evening and make them for the baby or toddler in your life.
What you'll need**:
- Your own copy of Wiksten Bloomers (it's a legal thing)
- Fabric to make your desired size usually 1/2 yard, 45" wide.
- Your favorite cotton or cotton/linen woven fabric. Nothing stretchy. BE SURE TO PRE-WASH, DRY AND IRON YOUR FABRIC.
- 1/2 yard swedish tracing paper (Pattern Ease)
- Coordinating all-purpose thread
- 1 yard non-roll 3/8" elastic
**Pattern, fabric and all necessary supplies purchased at the shop for this class receive a 15% discount.
- Sewing machines, instruction and all the tools needed to get the job done right.
*Skills Requirement: Must be comfortable with a sewing machine, sewing straight lines, changing direction when sewing and stitching at a moderate speed.
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.
We Also Recommend