Spring Garment Sewing For Teens/Tweens April 19 - May 24, 4-5:15pm
Thursdays, April 19 - May 24 from 4:00-5:15pm
Ages: 11-15 years old, boys and girls
Cost $130 (limit 5)
Instructor: Amalia Malos
Summer's coming so let's make light and breezy pjs! Shorts and a tank complete the set of 2 pieces in the Grainline Studio Lakeside PJ pattern. We'll learn about measuring for size, pattern tracing, fabric cutting, bias tape making, French seams, and applying bass tape. So fun!!
Supplies Needed: Please inquire about specific fabric yardage
- 2 yards light-weight woven cotton fabric. Quilting weight or lighter. Please do not purchase rayon or synthetic fiber.
- An individual copy of the pattern (it's a legal thing)
- Swedish tracing paper to trace the pattern
- Prefold Bias Tape
- 1 1/4" elastic
- White, Off-white or Black thread for use in class. Please purchase coordinating all-purpose thread if you would like tp use a different color.
- Tools, sewing machines and guidance to make the project
*Make-ups are not available for kids classes.
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out, in which case a studio credit will be issued.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.
We Also Recommend