Teen/Tween Sewing Garment Patterns Wednesdays 1/9 - 3/20, 5:30-6:45pm
Soho Shorts or Skirt from Liesl + Co.
Wednesdays, January 9th - March 20th from 5:30-6:45pm
Ages: 11-15 years old
Cost $245 (limit 5)
Instructor: Elise Pflederer
We'll learn about pattern reading, measuring for size, pattern tracing, fabric cutting, bias tape making, French seams waistbands and zippers. Time permitting, we'll use remaining fabric to make matching accessories! So fun!!
Supplies Needed: Please inquire about specific fabric yardage and notions
- Coordinating All-purpose thread.
- An individual copy of the pattern (it's a legal thing)
- Swedish tracing paper to trace the pattern
- White, Off-white or Black thread for use in class. Please purchase coordinating all-purpose thread if you would like tp use a different color.
- Tools, sewing machines and guidance to make the project
*Make-ups are not available for kids classes.
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out, in which case a studio credit will be issued.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.
We Also Recommend