Teen/Tween Sewing Garments Shirt No. 1 Thursdays 4/4 - 5/30, 4:00-5:15pm
Shirt No. 1 from 100 Acts of Sewing
Thursdays, April 4 - May 30th from 4:00-5:15pm
Ages: 11-15 years old
Cost $205 (limit 5)
We'll learn about pattern reading, measuring for size, pattern tracing, fabric cutting, bias tape making, hemming and French seams. Time permitting, we'll use remaining fabric to make matching accessories! So fun!!
- Fabric requirements to be discussed the first day of class. Do NOT bring fabric to the first class.
- Coordinating All-purpose thread
- An individual copy of the pattern (it's a legal thing)
- Swedish tracing paper to trace the pattern
- White, Off-white or Black thread for use in class. Please purchase coordinating all-purpose thread if you would like tp use a different color.
- Tools, sewing machines and guidance to make the project
*Make-ups are not available for kids classes.
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out, in which case a studio credit will be issued.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.
We Also Recommend