Week 6 July 22 - 26 Mornings Teen/Tween Garments Knit Tunic and Leggings
Morning: Knit tunic and Leggings
Ages: 11-15 years
$195 includes patterns but does not include fabric
- Learn to make your own clothes. We'll make a stylish tank tunic and leggings--out of knit fabric!
- Campers will need approximately 2.5 yards of medium weight (not too lightweight) 4-way stretch fabric.
- Sewing experience recommended but not required.
- Materials fee includes pattern and tracing paper.
- Campers will need to purchase fabric for the pattern. Vogue Fabrics is conveniently located across the street and Evanston Stitchworks always offers 15% off all fabric and supplies purchased in the shop for a camp or class.
Registration and Cancellation: Enrolling in a camp secures your child's space. You may withdraw with no penalty up to 4 weeks before the first day of a scheduled camp. After that, and within 4 weeks of the first day of a camp, you may withdraw minus a $75 cancellation fee.
If a camp is full, you may add your name to a waiting list on a first come first serve basis.
We Also Recommend