Learn to Crochet! Sundays 10:30am - 12:30pm October 16, 23 and 30 (3 Weeks)
Learn to Crochet
When: Sundays October 16, 23 and 30 (3 weeks)
Time: 10:30am - 12:30pm
Designed for the absolute beginner. Techniques covered include foundation chain, most common stitches, increases, decreases, and reading a pattern. Learn at your own pace with the benefit of hands-on instruction. Supplies can be purchased before the first class. First projects can include a scarf or fingerless mitts.
1 skein worsted to Aran weight yarn
Size I crochet hook
Locking stitch markers
Grace is passionate about all aspects of fiber arts and thrives on sharing her knowledge with others. Drawing on more than 17 years knitting and crocheting, and over 12 years of teaching experience, Grace is ready to help you on your crochet journey!
Yarn for one of our classes receives a 15% discount when purchased through the shop.
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- All students and staff must provide proof of vaccination before the first class, or, provide a negative test result within 24 hours of each class.
- Please wear a mask that securely covers your nose and mouth at all times.
- Please use either our hand sanitizer (available at the entrance and at stations in the shop and studio) OR our disposable gloves.
- Please observe social distancing
- Please stay home if you are sick in any way. We’ll try to get you caught up by the next class.
Registration and Cancellation**: Please register in advance. Classes with less than 50% enrollment may be cancelled at the discretion of the instructor within 72 hours of the first class. In this case, a full refund will be given. Full refunds granted up to 2 weeks before first scheduled class. After that, and up to 72 hrs before a scheduled class, cancellations will result in credit toward another class on a stand-by basis. Cancellations within 72hrs or less of a scheduled class are non-refundable/non-transferrable unless the class sells out.
*Makeups are not available for classes. If you miss a class, we'll try to get you caught up in class.
**By registering for this class, you are agreeing to our registration and cancellation policies.